Bucket Bag, Noe
Canvas & Leather. Metal/Hardware: Gold-tone
|Size (Length X Height X Width)||
L: 27 x H: 36 x W: 20 cm
|Country of Origin||
Louis Vuitton Noe Monogram
Louis Vuitton Noe 1998, made in France is an iconic handbag design known for its bucket shape, Monogram Canvas, leather trim, spacious interior, and brass hardware.
Bag has visible stains and dryness upon the leather on the exterior, otherwise in good condition.
- Item located Stockholm, Sweden
- Free return within 14 days
- Payment plan available by Klarna
Please read the description about condition of the products and view the images carefully before placing an order. All items are second-hand. They may show wear and light smell from prolonged storage. Any original attachments such as box, dust bags, tags will be shown in the images.
- (BC)- Fair – Bag has visible imperfections which include scratches, discoloration, and/or tearing. This usually occurs in bags that have been heavily used for a period of months or years.
- (B+) - Good – Bag has some visible wear, but remains in good condition. Older bags which have signs of ageing including very minor discoloration, wear and/or scratches are categorized as good.
- (AB)- Very Good – Bag has some visible wear, but remains in very good condition. Older bags which have very slight signs of ageing including very minor discoloration, wear and/or scratches are categorized as very good.
- (A)- Excellent – Bag is in near perfect condition with slight signs of wear. Bags which have barely visible imperfections are classified as being in excellent condition.
- (A+)- Pristine – Bag is in perfect condition with no detectable wear or defects. It looks the same as it did the day it was made.